bare foot notes
*small steps under the big sky*
Thursday, September 1, 2011
to-do list for September 1st
1. Go for a bike ride (with new birthday bike)
2. Turn roadside chokecherries into jelly.
3. Head out into the (slightly cool) sunshine after naps (with blanket and sock-monster).
4. Read under the trees with our newest family member, Ruby.
5. Trim, blanche, cool, and freeze about one million green beans.
A good start to the new month and the new season.
Very sweet! What kind of green beans are those?
September 2, 2011 at 9:16 AM
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)