Friday, July 29, 2011

five things (on a friday)

So I've been in a bit of a funk lately. This kind of thing usually catches me in February when funkiness (not the good kind) is abundant. Feeling a little down and just generally 'off' is not usual for me, especially during a fabulous full-on gorgeous Montana summer.

So I'm trying to take a little time amid the chaos of everyday to appreciate and enjoy the things that make me happy.

Photobucket
Scarborough Fair herbs; parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme

Photobucket
The fabulous and fearless 'Sisters A' perform in my living room

Photobucket
Garlic is harvested, braided, and hanging to cure in the barn

Photobucket
Aven's wispy, wild hair just after she wakes from a nap

Photobucket
Clean laundry hanging on the line, and blue skies.

Happy Friday, out there!

1 comment:

kyndale said...

funks can happen to anyone, anytime. I understand. :) Even if there are lots of things to be grateful for. Your pictures are so great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...