Thursday, November 19, 2009

One month later...

Aven continues to practice new expressions, but spends most of her time looking elf-like:



A weekend trip to grandma's house- where winter has already settled in. You can actually feel the world falling asleep, going silent and cold until spring. I got a half hour all to myself to walk a trail I've been walking in all seasons for 18 years.

I think one of the coolest things about being a parent is getting to watch someone do something new for the first time...which happens almost every day when you have a two-year-old. This is Amelia's first ever snow angel - pretty nice, I think.Then there's her first ever dinner party with a pink bear, for which she served birdseed.Aven's first time sledding- she loved the sled, fell asleep as I pulled her over the snow.What you get when you ask to eat letters for breakfast...Amelia ate the 'A,' I ate the 'B,' and Seeley (our dog) was very excited to get 'C' and 'D.'A few more baby pictures...just because I have a lot of them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...